The Sand Castle

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Moving... YUCK!

Suddenly a few days ago we realized that we only have a few months before our house will be done and we will be ready to move. That means we need to get our current house ready to put on the market. UGH. This means major cleaning, organizing and packing. We started yesterday. Have I mentioned how much I hate moving? At least we will be in our new house for a VERY long time! We already have 9 boxes packed and we have loads of trash. Trash is good.. the more we throw away, the less there is to move!! I hate moving. The only good thing about moving is that you get rid of all the crap you don't need anymore. We have a lot of crap we need to get rid of! I'm even thinking of having a yard sale so someone else can buy my crap. The rest will get thrown away!

Have you tried those Mr. Clean magic erasers? They are magic. I swear they will take any scuff off the wall. I'm sold.

Today is Caitlin's first day in cloth diapers. So far so good. I am really liking them! Here she is:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home