The Sand Castle

Friday, September 30, 2005

Colds... YUCK!

Rian and Caitlin both have bad colds. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before I get one. Rian has a terrible sore throat. I don't know if Caitlin has a sore throat or not. I would guess so. She is sniffly and sneezy. Poor baby. I think she is getting a bit better though. Today she seemed to be a bit less congested. I think the medicine is helping.

Caitlin says 'mama' a lot now. She doesn't associate it with me though. She says it when she wants something. Everything is 'mama'. I want that toy that's out of my reach.. 'mama', I want to be picked up... 'mama', I want to pet Biscuit...'mama'. It's funny!

We're trying to teach her to fall asleep on her own at night. We've been putting her to bed in her crib when she gets tired. If she cries, we go in there every five minutes and rub her back and tell her it's bedtime. She's usually out in 10 minutes. Last night she was playing on the floor and she got tired, so she just laid down and went to sleep. I was shocked! I picked her up and put her in her crib and she fussed for just a minute and went right to sleep. Apparently it's working. She slept from 7:45 until 8:15 this morning!

The weather is starting to get cooler. It is so nice.

My dryer is beeping.. better go fold clothes. Maybe I'll write more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home