The Sand Castle

Friday, September 16, 2005

New Pictures of Caitlin

I haven't posted any pictures for awhile, so I thought maybe I'd better get on that. Caitlin still doesn't have any teeth, and she's still not crawling yet. I think that is a good thing!! She rarely falls over now when she's sitting up. She will go from a sitting position onto her tummy, and then she gets kinda frustrated and mad when she can't get back into a sitting position. I think we're going to have to invite Sebastian over so she can watch him for awhile and learn how to do that. :) We moved her to a different car seat and she seems to like it a lot. She sits up higher and doesn't lay down quite as much. Hopefully it will be comfy for her long trips up to Nebraska!

She almost ALWAYS has her fingers in her mouth:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Laker baby:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Cheerleader baby:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

  • At 10:21 PM, Blogger Katie said…

    I can't believe how big she's getting!!! Weren't you just pregnant with her?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home