The Sand Castle

Friday, September 02, 2005

29... FOR REAL!

29. Really, that's how old I am. This year. For one year, I can say I'm 29 and truly mean it. What a fun year this will be! Caitlin is getting older and she is lots of fun. It seems she is doing something new and cute every day.

On a more somber note, the devastation in the gulf region is getting worse by the day. I don't think I should be allowed to watch it on TV or read about it on the internet, is is just so upsetting and I feel so helpless. We did set up a fundraising campaign for the Red Cross through Online Financial Aid Services. We will match any donation given by our employees through 9/15. I hope we get a lot of donations so we can help out. It's the least we can do. I'm going to try to go give blood next week if I can find a place to do it. I hope our government steps up soon and get more help to the people who have been affected by this terrible disaster. The people in this region have been in my thoughts and prayers.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home