The Sand Castle

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Caitlin's big weekend

Caitlin had a big weekend last weekend. We went to Nebraska for a family reunion. It was so fun to see everyone. I'm not sure Caitlin found it quite so fun. She seems to be going through a big bout of stranger anxiety. She wasn't very fond of being around so many people. I read in a book that stranger anxiety is a sign of healthy development, but it was pretty tough for her. Here are some pictures:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This morning Caitlin didn't want to play with her toys in the living room while I was putting dishes away, she wanted to play in the kitchen with the pots and pans. Who needs toys?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm thinking of trying some cloth diapers. They are so cute and I think they would be very easy to use and they would save on all the trash from the disposables. I'm probably going to order 6 Fuzzi Bunz diapers and see what I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home