The Sand Castle

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Nesting maybe?

Let's face it, I'm not the cleanest, neatest person in the world, and neither is Rian. Which is either a match made in heaven, or a recipe for disaster. Sometimes it's a disaster, but most of the time our house isn't too bad. I'm not bad at keeping things clean (in case you're thinking we live like pigs or something), I'm just not very good at being organized. Strange considering my zodiac sign is Virgo and we're supposed to be perfectionists! Anyway, I've been waiting for that nesting urge to set in. I need it, big time! I think I had a little bit of it today. I vacuumed the house, and not just the carpets. I even vacuumed the furniture! And it didn't stop there. I cleaned the carpets too with the steam cleaner. I wanted to do more cleaning and dusting, but since I just dusted a few days ago, it wasn't too bad. Besides, I was tired. I'm hoping this is the beginning of a week or more of nesting urges. Trust me, I need them. How come husband's don't get nesting urges? Supposedly they have other "sympathy pains". Hmmm...

2 Comments:

  • At 11:31 PM, Blogger Lisa said…

    HHHHHEEEEEERRRRRRREEEEEEE'sssssssss CAITLIN!!!!!!

    Seriously; dialating, effacing, contractions tonight, nesting.....oh, Amy--I hope you've got your bags packed and your breathing all practiced up on! I think she's gonna be here soon!!! :) :)

     
  • At 10:41 PM, Blogger Amy said…

    HAHA! It was 2 contractions that weren't even that painful. Don't hold your breath, Lisa. :)

    Amy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home