The Sand Castle

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Biscuit's Boyfriend

My dog has a boyfriend. No, it's not another dog. It's a bear. A stuffed bear that we have named BB. BB stands for Biscuit's Boyfriend. She has had him since October and she is completely smitten. Actually, Rian's Dad and step-mom bought BB for the baby, but Biscuit instantly fell in love with him and I'm not sure she will ever let the baby have him. He has been sitting on the back of our couch since October. Biscuit doesn't want anyone to move him or touch him but her. She's never rough with him and doesn't want to play with him like her other stuffed toys, she just wants to kiss (lick) him and love him. It's the craziest thing I've ever seen. Today I decided to put BB in the baby's room. Biscuit hadn't really paid much attention to him for a few days, and she was outside, so I decided she wouldn't notice if I took him in the baby's room. WRONG! Oh, she noticed. And she was upset when she noticed he wasn't on the back of the couch anymore. The funniest thing was that she knew exactly where to find him. She went running into the nursery and immediately saw BB sitting in the baby's cradle. Boy, was she upset and she wanted him OUT! I didn't want her rocking the cradle with her paws, so I had to take BB out of the cradle and bring him back out in the living room to sit on the back of the couch. Biscuit has had an eagle eye on him ever since. I think that BB is now a permanent fixture in our living room. It's definiately true love.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Poor Biscuit, guess Dick and Lori will have to buy the baby a new bear. Mom

     

Post a Comment

<< Home