The Sand Castle

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

6 weeks

I can't believe Caitlin is 6 weeks old. She is growing so fast. She has already outgrown the newborn diapers and is wearing size 1. She is also filling out her 0-3 month clothes. It won't be long and she'll be in 3-6 month clothes. I'm sure she weighs 10 lbs now. She is a little porky pig!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Spring has definiately sprung. I have such a love/hate relationship with spring because of my allergies. The sniffling and sneezing has already begun for me. Oh well, I still enjoy hearing the birds chirp and seeing the flowers bloom. The hummingbirds should be here soon, and we love watching the hummingbirds. The dogs are loving being outside right now. It is just the perfect temperature for them. They'd be outside all day long if I'd let them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home