The Sand Castle

Monday, February 06, 2006

Caitlin Update

Caitlin seems to be doing better. She is coughing less but still seems to be quite congested. Rian has now come down with whatever she had. Not surprising, considering she likes to stick her germy fingers in our mouths to feel our teeth! I'm just glad she isn't coughing so much anymore.

Biscuit and Bagel went to the groomer last week and they both lost the amount of weight that the vet wanted them to lose. WooHoo!! Good news for them, they won't have to eat diet food.

I'm starting to try to get organized to pack and move. Last week I organized some drawers and cleaned out the kitchen pantry. I also organized some stuff in our office, but it now looks messier than it did before! This week I need to work down there some more and I also plan to try to clean out Caitlin's closet. I need to get some of her clothes put away and organized. We'll see how that goes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home