The Sand Castle

Saturday, July 15, 2006

We're still here

I decided I'd better write something here since I gave the link to this blog in my Christmas letter. Who knows, someone might actually be reading it! We've been busy lately. House stuff, business stuff, Caitlin stuff. It seems we always have something going on. Caitlin's growing like a weed. She's talking more and she knows quite a few signs. We need to get our sign language book out and learn some more, because she's catching up to us!! Her favorite signs right now are 'more' and 'please'. Unfortunately we don't always know what she wants 'more' of 'please'. :-)

We've been dealing with a stupid raccoon that gets in our yard and tears down our bird feeders spreading seed all over the ground and gobbling it up. Biscuit and Bagel chase it out of the yard sometimes, but a lot of times it gets in and destroys the bird feeders before B&B even notice it's there. Very annoying!!! If you have any suggestions on how to get rid of the raccoon (without killing it, I don't want PETA after me or anything) I'd be happy to hear it!

Check out my dropshots site for recent pictures of Caitlin. www.dropshots.com/ajsand. I'll try to get some posted here soon, but right now, Caitlin is calling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home