The Sand Castle

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Hummingbirds!!

I just saw my first hummer of the season, and I don't mean the car! If you've never sat and watched hummingbirds before, then you can't possibly understand my obsession with them. They are amazing little birds and so fun to watch. I was afraid that we might not attract them this season. We used to see them all the time at the other house. Rian joked that we needed to leave them a note to let them know that we moved! I check www.hummingbirds.net every spring to watch their migration so I know when to expect them. I've been waiting for the past 2 weeks to see one on my feeder. Today was the day!! I'm off to give them fresh nectar!!


Video Hosting - Upload Video - Photo Sharing



Video Hosting - Upload Video - Photo Sharing

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home