The Sand Castle

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Caitlin's New Hat

Grandpa Sand and LaLa brought Caitlin a new winter hat on Sunday. She really likes it. She was really funny, she kept her head as still as she possibly could while she had it on. It's like she couldn't quite figure out what was on her head. Here is a picture:


Upload Video and Photos at JussPress.com


Our house is getting closer to being done. I was out there today and they were finishing up sanding the drywall. It won't be long and we'll have cabinets! We are working on paint colors and finalizing the flooring and furniture. I can't believe we're getting so close to being finished. That also means we have to put our current house on the market. I really dread that, but it has to be done. We have some major cleaning and organizing to do!! Too bad this is the absolute worst time of the year to try to sell a house. Oh well.

I have very few Christmas presents bought. It's time to get busy. About a month left, I'm running out of time. You won't catch me in the stores on black Friday. I made that mistake last year. You better believe I won't do that again.

Caitlin is 9 months old today. Unbelievable. She goes to the Dr. tomorrow for her check-up and her shots. I'm anxious to see how much she weighs. She is so fast at crawling now. We call her the 'Flash'. You can't turn your back on her for a second!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home