The Sand Castle

Friday, November 18, 2005

"Can't we just get her paper?"

This is what Rian said when I was talking to him about Christmas presents for Caitlin. Before you think he's cheap and heartless, let me give you a little more background.

I was sitting in the kitchen on my laptop searching toy sites for the perfect Christmas gift for Caitlin. I was sending Rian link after link of cool toys (including an expensive plastic playhouse that she's probably too young for but was REALLY awesome!)and we just couldn't figure out what would be the best. Then he says, "can't we just get her wrapping paper, that's what she really likes". I look over in the living room to see her involved in her favorite activity, ripping up magazines and catalogs while her toys sit in the toy box. I realized he was right. Anything we get her will be fine. She'll like the wrapping paper best anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home